- Data controller: Sociedad de Procedimientos de Pago, S.L., with registered office at calle Francisco Sancha, 12, 28034 Madrid and holder of Tax ID (NIF) number B-87599478 (which hereinafter shall be referred to as “SdPP”).
- Contact details: You may contact us by sending written notification to our registered office and/or via email to email@example.com.
- Purpose: Your data is processed for the communication and forwarding of information for commercial or advertising purposes via mail.
- Retention period: Your data shall be retained until the revocation of your consent to the forwarding of communications for these purposes. Once the aforementioned period has elapsed, your data shall be retained, duly separated and blocked, for a maximum of 5 years pursuant to Article 1,964 of the Civil Code (statute of limitation for personal actions).
- Legitimisation: Consent of the data subject.
- Recipients: No data shall be assigned to any third party barring any statutory requirement to do so and, in those cases, where specifically stipulated in the supplementary information.