BASIC PRIVACY INFORMATION.
I. Data controller: Bizum, S.L.
II. Processing purpose: The management of the enquiries and requests which are forwarded to us via the “Contact” channel and the “Bizzi”, Virtual Assistant, the management of competitions, draws and other activities promoted by Bizum, the management of the business contacts relationships, the management of communication and forwarding of information for commercial and advertising purposes and to render the Bizum service to users registered therein.
III. Legitimisation: Consent and legitimate interest (business contacts and use of the alias).
IV. Recipients: No data shall be assigned to any third party barring any legal statutory requirement to do so and as well as to the recipients necessary in order to render the Bizum service and a certain number of the services offered on this website.
V. Rights: Access, rectification, erasure of data, as well as other rights, as explained in the supplementary information.
VI. Supplementary information: You may consult the detailed and supplementary information on Data Protection and Privacy which is specified below.
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION ON PRIVACY
I. DATA CONTROLLER
Data controller details: Bizum, S.L., holder of Corporate Tax ID (CIF) number B-87599478 and with registered office at: Francisco Sancha, 12 – 28034 Madrid (which hereinafter shall be referred to as Bizum).
II. SCOPE OF THE POLICY
III. DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES.
For what purposes are your personal data processed?
At Bizum we are committed to always using your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
In those cases wherein it is planned to process your personal data for any other purpose than that to which you initially consented to, you shall be given sufficient information as regards the new purpose in order to obtain, once again, your consent.
In those cases wherein your personal data may be used to draw up profiles or where automated decisions will be taken; you will be given sufficient information in that regard as well as the consequences which may be derivative therefrom.
For what purposes are the personal data requested through our website or via other channels?
– To handle the enquiries forward to us through the Contact channel and the “Bizzi” Virtual Assistant.
– To manage the competitions and draws promoted by Bizum and whose Legal Terms and Conditions can be consulted via the website https://www.bizum.es
– To establish business relationships through the contact persons of other companies.
– To manage the communication and forwarding of information for commercial or advertising purposes via email, if the User has expressly authorised same.
– To register as a Bizum service user through the Ascribed Entities published on https://bizum.es and pursuant to the Terms and Conditions thereof.
– To carry out, with the collaboration of registered users, evaluation and improvement activities as regards the operation and functioning of the Bizum service.
What use will be given to the personal information which we use?
• To handle the enquiries made by users via the Contact channel and the “Bizzi” Virtual Assistant.
• To manage the awarding of prizes, to comply with the corresponding tax obligations, as well as compliance of the additional purposes contained in the Legal Terms and Conditions of each competition or draw and published on https://www.bizum.es
• To manage business relationships with other companies through the contact persons.
• To manage the communication and forwarding of information for commercial or advertising purposes via email, if the user has expressly authorised same.
• To provide the Bizum service to registered users and offer those users a secure user experience.
• To carry out, with the collaboration of registered users, evaluation and improvement activities as regards the operation and functioning of the Bizum service.
For how long is your personal data retained?
Contact Channel and “Bizzi” Virtual Assistant Data: A maximum of 5 years pursuant to that set forth in Article 1,964 of the Civil Code (statute of limitations for personal actions).
Competition and Draw Winners Data:
– During the period required to ensure that the prize is properly presented and following delivery of the prize for a maximum of 5 years pursuant to that set forth in Article 1,964 of the Civil Code (statute of limitations for personal actions);
– For 4 years for data in relation to the determination of tax debts, except where particular regulations stipulate other different statutes of limitations. Art. 66 Law 58/2003, on General Taxation.
– For 2 years, in relation to data and purposes of data assignment for publication thereof on the website https://www.bizum.es
Business contacts data: For the period necessary to maintain the business relationships and, upon the conclusion thereof or the right of erasure is exercised by the data subject, a maximum of 5 years pursuant to that set forth in Article 1,964 of the Civil Code (statute of limitations for personal actions).
Communication and forwarding of information for commercial or advertising purposes data: Upon the revocation of your consent to the forwarding of these communications, for a maximum of 5 years pursuant to that set forth in Article 1964 of the Civil Code (statute of limitations for personal actions).
Provision of the Bizum service data: Upon cancellation of the service by the User for a maximum of 5 years pursuant to that set forth in Article 1,964 of the Civil Code (statute of limitations for personal actions).
Undertaking of evaluation and improvement of the operation and functioning of the Bizum service data: Upon conclusion of the User’s her participation in said activities, for a maximum period of 5 years pursuant to that set forth in Article 1,964 of the Civil Code (statute of limitations for personal actions).
Your data is processed on the legal grounds of furnishing all information or services you request, as well as the management of the delivery of the prize that may have been awarded for your participation in Competitions or Draws promoted by Bizum, the management of your participation in other activities promoted by Bizum, the forwarding of information for commercial and advertising purposes, and therefore, based on the consent of the data subject.
Likewise, contact personal contact data may be processed based on the legitimacy of the legitimate interest of Bizum to establish, manage and maintain business relationships with other companies.
Likewise based on the legitimate interest of offering a secure user experience service, in which the ordering party of Bizum transactions can verify the identity of the beneficiary prior to the completion of the transaction, Bizum uses the alias data, consisting of the first name together with the initials of the user’s surname(s).
In either event, you shall have full rights over your personal data and the use thereof and shall be able to exercise same at any given moment.
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall your data be assigned to any third party without prior notice to you and to request your consent.
In relation to the use of the Website services or the use of any other channel through which data is complied, the forwarding of your personal data is mandatory in order to contact you and to be able to address the request you may send us for any purpose whatsoever. Likewise, failure to furnish the personal data requested or the non-acceptance of the present data protection policy shall render it impossible to process the requests made on this website or any other channel.
To whom is your data assigned to?
Your personal data may be assigned to the Entities ascribed to the Bizum service in order to provide said service to users who have registered with the service. Furthermore, in compliance with tax obligations derivative from the holding of Competitions and Draws promoted by Bizum, your data may be assigned to the Tax Authority.
Furthermore, and for the purposes of managing the newsletter available on the website, your data may be assigned to the provider Mailchimp, a company of The Rocket Science Group, LLC group which may entail international assignments to the United States by means of the provision of appropriate safeguards as regards your data pursuant to that set forth in Art. 46.3 a) of the General Data Protection Regulations.
With regard to your alias data, the purpose of which is to identify you to the other users of the Bizum service, therefore, providing a secure user experience for transactions carried out through the service, please note that this data will be accessible by all users of the service who, knowing your mobile phone number, initiate a transaction in which you are a counterparty.
Excluding the foregoing, Bizum shall only assign personal data in the event of a statutory requirement to do so and under no circumstances whatsoever shall your personal data be shared with any third party without obtaining your prior consent, unless the assignment of your data was required for the maintenance of the relationship with you, as well as in the cases set forth in the prevailing data protection regulations at any given moment.
All personal data processed through our website and our channels are obtained directly from the data subject himself/herself.
VII. VII. DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How can the rights be exercised? You may send a written notification to the registered office of Bizum, including in any event a photocopy of your national identity (DNI) card or other similar identification document, in order to request the exercise of the following rights:
• Right to request access to personal data: you may ask Bizum if it is the company processing your data.
• Right to request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data, or the erasure thereof.
• In certain circumstances and on grounds in relation to your particular situation, you shall have the right to object to the processing, in which case Bizum shall cease to process the data, except for overriding legitimate grounds or for the exercise or defence of any claims wherein said data which must continue to be processed.
• In certain circumstances, you may exercise your right to the portability of your data: should you wish your data to be processed by another entity, Bizum shall facilitate the portability of your data to the new data controller where applicable.
• In certain circumstances, you may request the right to limit the processing thereof, in which case same shall only be retained by Bizum for the defence of any possible claims.
• In certain circumstances, there is the option of withdrawing consent: if consent has been given for a specific purpose, you are entitled to withdraw consent at any given moment, without this affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to the withdrawal thereof.
How can one exercise these rights? In either event, forms are made available which enable one to exercise the aforementioned rights more easily and quickly by sending same to the Bizum contact address and which are available at https://www.bizum.es
How can one make a complaint to the Supervisory Authority?: If a User considers that there is an issue in the manner in which Bizum is handling his/her data, he/she can forward his/her complaints to Bizum or to the corresponding data protection supervisory authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) being the supervisory authority specified for Spain.
At Bizum the highest levels of security to protect your personal data from loss, destruction, accidental damage and unauthorised or unlawful access, processing or disclosure are maintained. Upon receipt of your data, strict procedures and security features are used in order to prevent any unauthorised access.
To this end, Bizum shall assess the risks inherent to the processing (probability and severity thereof), and shall implement measures to mitigate same, which shall ensure an appropriate level of security, including confidentiality, taking into account the state-of-the-art technology, the cost of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing with regard to the risks and the nature of the personal data to be protected.
The actions described in this section and suitable to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk identified shall include, where appropriate, inter alia, the following measures:
1. Pseudonymisation and encryption of personal data, where appropriate
2. Measures to ensure the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resiliency of the processing systems and services.
3. Measures to ensure restoring the availability and access to personal data quickly in the event of a physical or technical breakdown.
4. Existence of a process of frequent verification, evaluation and assessment of the effectiveness of the technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the processing.
5. Periodic assessment of the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised notification or access to said data.
6. Measures to ensure that any person acting under the authority of Bizum and who have access to personal data can only process said data following instructions of Bizum.
The personal data which may be compiled shall be processed with the strictest confidentiality, hereby undertaking to uphold the duty of confidentiality thereon and warranting to safeguard same by adopting all necessary measures to prevent the alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or access thereof, pursuant to that set forth in the applicable legislation.
Minors under 18 years of age may not use the services available through https://www.bizum.es or other channels without the prior authorisation of their parents, tutors or legal guardians, who shall be held liable for all acts undertaken by the minors in their care.
The User shall be held solely liable as regards the completion of the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date information.
Some of the web pages on the https://www.bizum.es portal contain “cookies”, which are small data files that are generated in the computer of the User and which enable our systems to recall the User’s browsing peculiarities or preferences. For further information please read our Cookies Policy.